My MOST Useful Credit Card Of 2020 (Explained)
In this video we discuss why the American Express Platinum card is my most valuable card in 2020.
** Open below for links + notes **
▪ Amex Platinum Referral 👉
▪ Amex Business Platinum Referral 👉
▪ Free Gift With Acorns 👉
▪ $10 With Ebates 👉
▪$15 Off Mint Mobile 👉
1. $50 back after shopping at small businesses
2. 4% APR for 12 months offer
3. Streaming Service Credits ( Free Netflix, Spotify, YT premium, OnlyFans, Audible)
4. $20 Statement Credit on Wireless Telephone Services
5. Uber Cash for UberEats Orders every month
6. Saks 5th Avenue benefit ( $100 annually)
7. 5 Star Customer Support always comes in handy
8. Purchase protection — Extended warranty for bigger purchases, for example, the new Canon EOS R5
1. High Annual Fee
2. Airline Incidental Fee Credit
3. Poor Cash Back Earning Categories
Comment down below what your most useful card of 2020 is.
Advertiser Disclosure: Some of the card links and other products that appear on this website are from companies which Brian Jung will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus.
Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor. Brian Jung does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for entertainment purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.
My Recording & Books:
Ikonick: “No Limits” Background Canvas 👉 Go to and use JUNG15 at checkout for 15% off!